Research firm seeks experienced market research manager to design and lead a variety of custom-designed qualitative and quantitative research studies. Candidate must be comfortable working independently, preparing outstanding written deliverables, and providing consultation directly to clients in a variety of industries.
Our firm offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from diverse professional backgrounds to develop robust research strategies (researchers, planners, brand/advertising experts, etc.). We are looking for someone to contribute to our organization’s ongoing evolution by exploring new approaches to gaining insights and playing an active role in shaping/refining our processes.
- Meet with organizations seeking market research assistance to determine their business needs. Develop custom-designed qualitative or quantitative research methodologies and proposals
- Sample research applications: qualitative testing of advertising or other communications, brand tracking research, market segmentation, naming research, customer satisfaction studies, public health topics
- Write questionnaires for online and telephone survey research
- Analyze survey data and write detailed reports interpreting the findings
- Write moderator guides and conduct focus groups or individual interviews
- Analyze the results of qualitative research and prepare detailed narrative reports interpreting the data
- Develop strategic recommendations for putting research findings to work in a variety of organizational settings, and present research findings to clients
- Manage research fieldwork vendors (e.g. CATI centers, focus group facilities)
- Work at home/telecommuting may be available for experienced candidates
- At least 5–7 years experience in custom market research
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Must have at least a bachelors degree; Master’s preferred
- Must have experience developing project budgets and writing detailed proposals describing proposed methodology
- Must have experience designing and executing both qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Must have experience moderating focus groups and individual interviews
- Preferred: some fluency in SPSS or other data processing software
- Preferred: experience conducting advanced data analysis using multivariate statistical approaches
- Preferred: experience in health care, not-for-profit, or service industries
All candidates must provide at least two writing samples focused on presenting and interpreting research results.
Interested persons should contact Michael McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to begin the conversation?
Contact us today if you’d like to learn about our impactful approach to market research.