Small research firm seeks market research analyst to support custom-designed qualitative and quantitative research studies. Candidate must have some experience supporting market research projects, including working with focus group facilities and online/telephone data collection. Prefer experience programming online surveys and conducting preliminary analysis of survey data.
Our firm offers a unique opportunity to develop both qualitative and quantitative research skills. Strong opportunity for growth and development for the candidate who is excited about a career in market research.
- Manage recruiting for qualitative research studies
- Draft research materials, including screeners and questionnaires
- Prepare initial drafts of qualitative and quantitative research reports in narrative (Word) and presentation (PowerPoint) formats
- Assist with design/methodology decisions for new research studies and prepare initial drafts of client proposals
- Manage quantitative data collection
- Program and test questionnaires
- Conduct background research or secondary research on a range of topics
- Developing moderating skills and conducting interviews for selected projects
- At least 2 years experience supporting either qualitative or quantitative market research projects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
All candidates must provide at least two writing samples
Interested persons should contact Michael McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to begin the conversation?
Contact us today if you’d like to learn about our impactful approach to market research.